BLACK INSOMNIA WHOLE BEAN COFFEE
The world's strongest coffee packs 702 milligrams of caffeine into just 12 ounces without adding caffeine to what's naturally in the beans.
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE US!
WHEN SAME OBJECTS OR VISIONS KEEP CONSTANTLY COMING BACK TO YOU, IS THAT OF ANY MEANING?
Most of times our dreams are perception of reality. They enable us to re-live the past and preview the future.
A dream – as vague as a definition may be – is something we strive to come to, see and interpret in whichever way possible. It brings us utmost surrender and gives us ultimate vision. Vision becomes reality with right interpretation of your dreams.
More importantly, when same patterns appear, same messages come through, how do you realize a shift between two realities?
10 IMPORTANT DREAM SYMBOLS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO
– Water. Directly associated to your emotions and reflects your current emotional state.
– Flower. To see a blossoming flower may indicate that new opportunities that you are not consciously aware of are on the horizon for you.
– The Sun. A potent sigh of spiritual energy, to see the sun shine brightly indicates awareness, enlightenment and abundance.
– The Moon. Another potent dream symbol, to see the moon in your dream indicates your shadow aspect, the hidden, unseen, highly intuitive and creative side that is urging you to trust your gut and follow your instincts.
– Road. A symbol of life’s journey, the road in your dream is a clear sigh of where you are in in your waking state. If you meet a fork in the road an important decision lies ahead, if the road is bumpy or curvy expect minor setbacks.
– Flying. A flying dream is classified as a lucid dream and is a wake up call from your unconscious to your conscious mind. It is important to research and realize all aspects of your flying dream including how high, how far, what you saw and who saw you in order to grasp what the unconscious is conveying.
– Ladder. Dreaming of a ladder generally indicates good luck. If you are climbing up a ladder you are in a favorable position of advancement spiritually or material wise and you have done the necessary work to achieve what goals you are seeking to attain.
– Box. Dreaming of a box indicates things that are being hidden from your conscious.
– Sirens. Hearing a siren ringing in your dreams indicates a very crucial aspect of your life that you are overlooking. Sirens are a warning cry from your unconscious, meant to get your attention.
– Phone Ringing. A phone ringing indicates an aspect of your personality that is finally getting through to you. Something in your life needs attention and you are becoming more insightful in terms of realizing what this is. A situation may be more clearer to you now than it was before. If the phone goes unanswered it represents aspects of yor life that you are choosing to ignore and refuse to see.
Source: The Open Mind